Pacific Handling Systems is a proud provider of Gottwald Mobile Harbor Cranes:
- designed to handle all forms of cargo (containers, bulk, general and project cargoes)
- with radius of up to 61 meters and lifting capacities of up to 200 tons to ensure maximum versatility
- conceived for use in both container and special-purpose terminals.
Ready for Use at any Accessible Point in the Terminal
Gottwald’s Mobile Harbor Cranes are adapted to cope with the toughest conditions encountered in ports. The innovative, robust axle concept, which enables all the axles to be individually steered and includes large tires and vertical compensation of up to +/- 250 mm, provides the following benefits:
- easy maneuverability through bottlenecks
- easily surmounts obstacles, rails and uneven terrain
- crab steering and remarkably tight turning circle to enable accurate positioning on the quayside
- safe and reliable travel to the next quay even in storm-force winds.