Modern, cost-effective and, at the same time, flexible cargo handling cranes on rails that can be integrated into existing or future transport chains and infrastructures: Gottwald HSK Portal Harbour Cranes:
• based on proven Gottwald Portal Harbour Crane technology
• designed for use on narrow quays equipped with rails which are also used by trains, heavy goods vehicles and conveyor belts at the same time
• ideal for use on special-purpose quays for heavy-duty, professional bulk handling.
Proven Mobile Harbour Crane Technology on Rails
Portal Harbour Cranes are an intelligent blend of proven Mobile Harbour Crane technology and a rail-mounted portal instead of a rubber-tyred chassis. Above the slew ring, they have the same components as Gottwald Mobile Harbour Cranes. In other words, this crane type offers the same proven advantages as the Mobile Harbour Cranes, including:
• diesel-electric or fully electric drives for optimised efficiency
• designed to handle all forms of cargo (containers, bulk, general and project cargoes)
• rapid change of lifting gear.
Portal Cranes can be designed in all available variants, which, understandably, includes 4-rope grab cranes for professional bulk handling.